Monday, April 13, 2009

We Serve a Risen Savior



I have been meditating on the song: 


We serve a risen Savior,

( Do I live like I serve a risen Savior - I must confess..not always ) 

He's in the world today!

I know that He is living, 

whatever men may say; 

( many will say man things but God's word is Truth)

I see His hand of mercy, 

( praise God for His mercy ) 

I hear His voice of cheer, 

( Isn't wonderful to think that He's our biggest cheerleader ) 

And just the time I need Him

( which in reality is all the time I just don't always realize it ) 

He's always near

( He will never leave me nor forsake me ) 

HE LIVES HE LIVES, CHRIST JESUS LIVES TODAY

( not just today but for all eternity )

He walks with me

( may I walk with Him ) 

He talks with me 

( may I talk with Him ) 

along lifes narrow way

( the narrow way of grace through faith, not of works ; Oh how I must constantly remember that it is not of me but only of HIM ) 

HE LIVES, HE LIVES, SALVATION TO IMPART

( may I remember to share His great gift ) 

You ask me how I know He lives

( I'm so glad that people ask ) 

HE LIVES WITHIN MY HEART! 


What a difference Jesus has made/and is making in my life....all glory to HIM! For I am His workmanship created in Christ Jesus unto good works  ( clay in the potters hand - just plain ole dirt yet precious to God ) 

Which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. 

( may I walk in what God has prepared for me; a life of just being who I am in Christ and may the fullness of who He is overflow my cup and spill over into the lives of others) 


I STAND AMAZED IN THE PRESENCE OF JESUS THE NAZARENE!

No comments:

Post a Comment