Monday, April 6, 2009

DEPENDING ON GOD

I don't know about you but there are times in my life that God brings me to realize that I am in total dependence upon Him!  I am thankful for those times because they allow me to re-focus on who and what is important.  Some times those things are as little as a family activity that is not on my favorite list....Sometimes I can so be like my littlest child and throw a fit in my heart when I have to do things that make my life uncomfortable.  Like chasing a little one around all day in an 1862 period costume :-)keeping him safe without scaring him to much about strangers.   I thought it would be easy but it's not and I truly need to continue to ask the Lord to help me maintain a sweetness and a servants heart. 

Yes, Yes, Yes.....I should realize this all the time but I can so easily slip out on my own abilities and function well until I hit the wall of yucky.  

With out Christ I can do nothing, at least nothing that counts for eternity and I don't know about you but I so want what I do to count for eternity!  

No comments:

Post a Comment