Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Are You Overwhelmed

Psa 61:2

From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock [that] is higher than I.


This morning I read this Psalm during my time with the Lord and He so comforted me with this verse.  I am so thankful that I can be led to the rock that is higher than I.  The One that is unmovable and a firm foundation!  I am thankful that the Lord reminds me that His ways are higher than mine.  My husband said during devotions last night that when we are on the wrong road we can't find the right "rest stops".  I thought that was so good.......We truly find rest in His ways.  Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest.  Ahhh...what a great God we serve!


Thank you Jesus for your care for me!

cg

No comments:

Post a Comment